How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed

One of the kidnappers recently arrested by the Police Special Tactical Team (STS) and IGP’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT), has revealed that he has lost count of the number of people he killed in the last one year.
.
.
Vanguardngr reports that Sani Haruna aka Gayu was in charge of the security of the kidnapped victims and he was detailed to kill anyone unable to pay a ransom as demanded by his boss who operates in Katsina, Zamfara, and Kaduna-Abuja highway axis.
.
.
His words: “I am the guard for kidnapped persons where they were kept in the bush in Katsina State. I have been doing that for one year. Before joining this, I was a herdsman.”
.
.
The father-of-two said he was recruited into the kidnap ring when he approached one of the commanders to inform him that he was looking for a job after losing his cows to rustlers. .
.
“In God’s name, I have lost count because I don’t keep a record of the people I kill but I know they are many,” he said, adding that as of the day he was arrested, he had already killed three people within three days. .
.
“Even when I didn’t want to kill them, I was always afraid because it could amount to disobeying the directive of my boss. I might even be killed,” he revealed. .
.
He noted that amongst the kidnappers, there was a sheik in charge of preparing corpses for burial according to Islamic rites. “The mallam will prepare them according to Islamic rites, pray for their souls and we will bury them properly,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tobechukwu Tobi Phillips, First Black Valedictorian In School's 125-year History

Mike Godson denies being married or expecting a set of twins with American lady, says she is retarded