MASTER PLANNER SEASON 1 EPISODE 4

Master Planner (Life as a virgin) - Season 1 - Episode 5
Phone Conversation
……………………………………

Queen:
 “Aunty Grace, good evening, i never knew that you were the one calling me. Is this your other number?”


Aunty Grace:
 “Yes my dear, this is my second number, i don’t have airtime on the first number so i decided to call you with this number…So tell me, how is school?”


Queen: 
“School is fine o, lectures are going on smoothly, everything is fine ma”


Aunty Grace:
 “Good to hear…i just call to check how you are faring, if you need anything please don’t hesitate to let me know”


Queen: 
“Yes ma, i will. So how is business Ma?”

Aunty Grace: “Business is fine my dear, just that things are very difficult and the economy is not helping matters at all”


Queen: 
“You are right Aunty, well, God will definitely see us through”

Aunty Grace: “Amen o my dear, Alright dear, i have to go now. Take good care of yourself”

(Just then, Tonia walks into Queen’s room and sat on the bed)


Queen: 
“Alright Aunty, when the school goes on vocation, i will definitely come and help you at the boutique. Greet Amara and the rest for me o, bye”….

Aunty Grace: “Bye my dear”

*
*
Tonia:
 “Who was that on the phone with you?”

Queen: “Oh, its my Madam. I used to work for her at the boutique before i got admitted into the university. She assisted me in everything, she is a nice woman and a mother figure to me as well” 




Tonia:
 “Okay…that’s good for you then. So did you attend lectures today?”


Queen:
 “No…I decided to stay at home, i was weak today”


Tonia:
 “Look at you, a 100 level student feeling very weak and skip lectures today, Me that is in 200 level did not skip lectures at all, its like you are inviting Carry-Over into your life”


Queen:
 (Laughing)…”God forbid, Carry-Over is not my portion. I reject it”


Tonia: 
“Whatever…So what are you doing today?”

Queen: “Nothing…Why do you ask?”


Tonia:
 “Ahem (*Clears throat)… There is a party today at Longinus hostel, its going to be hot, as in real hot. I was hoping if you could come along with me?”

Queen: “Why not…I would love to go! So when is the party going to start?”


Tonia:
 “By 10pm tonight”


Queen:
 “Why 10pm…i have never attended such party before”


Tonia: 
“Well, you will today…The time is past 8, go and prepare for the party, we are leaving by 9:30″


Queen:
 (Heave a sigh)…”Alright, i will be ready then”

Tonia: “Good…see you later girl”
*
Party by 10 on the dot…I hope its not a party full of worldly desires or else Tonia should count me out of such party. Oh God, i only came here to study and not to attend parties everywhere. Father lord, please guide and protect me here…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tobechukwu Tobi Phillips, First Black Valedictorian In School's 125-year History

Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos)